Mother Earth offers each client an individualized plan of care, with services that may include:
- Care and supervision
- Group and individual activities
- Meals and snacks
- Care management
- Exercise (including pool use in the summertime)
- Personal care
- Skilled nursing
- Health monitoring
- Assistance with activities of daily living
Why choose adult day care?
We provide social, recreational, and health activities and services in a group setting that:
- Provide for skilled nursing care in a non-residential setting.
- Help physically impaired adults to maintain or improve their level of functioning in order to remain in the community.
- Offer the participants the opportunity to socialize and enjoy peer support.
- Provide assistance to caregivers that have responsibility for an adult who cannot be left alone during the day, but does not require 24-hour nursing care in an institution.
- Helps functionally impaired adults living alone needing supportive services to improve or maintain their level of independence.